Humes Security, Steam Controller & Concrete Batch Plant
Security Lights: design, plan and install
Industrial lights controlled by a PEL light cell and a time clock which prevented wastage as the lights were unable to be switched on in daylight hours. They were controlled automatically by a time clock.
The lights held a dual purpose as staff could work early morning and late evening as well as serving a security function.
To allow the crucial products to dry at the appropriate rate and to maximuise strength in the concrete product, Davidson Bros created a Steam Controller to meet the prerequisite of Humes’ larger clients.
Concrete Batch Hut
Davidson Bros worked with Humes engineers to custom build an electrical design whichallowed Humes the control to develop their own concrete recipesin order to fulfil the needs of their diverse customer base.
Davidson Bros installed a variable speed drive to allow the different batches of concrete mix to be thrown directly into cement trucks.
- Baraba Water – Tamworth Regional Council
- Boral Contract Crushing
- Bore Testing
- British Aerospace Engineering (BAE)
- Design & Construct Motor sizing for output auger for grain silo
- Fitzroy St Redevelopment, Tamworth
- Gunnedah Shire – Curlewis Water
- Humes Security, Steam Controller & Concrete Batch Plant
- New water supply for Murrurundi
- Solar Pumping Hillville
- Solar PV Grid Connect
- Tamworth Container Packing Folder
- Tamworth Regional Council
- Tamworth Regional Livestock Exchange