Tamworth Regional Livestock Exchange
Davidson Bros was selected to design and install the electrical installation in the $20 million saleyards.
This involved all the underground cables, switch boards, optic fibre and lighting. The project took 6 months to complete and has transformed a 100 acres bare paddock into a bustling state of the art cattle and sheep sales facility, catering for both small and large animals and customers.
The yards features, touch pad electronic screens, automatic weight bridges are all linked via optic fibre to the central facilities building to manage data of sales.
The whole site is wi-fi enabled, with 4 repeater stations through-out the sheep and cattle pavilion. The wi-fi system is protected by the latest high-tech mobitics security camera system with facial and number plate recognition system – all designed and installed by Davidson Bros.
Davidson Bros will be maintaining the site with regular tests, on exit and emergency lighting, switch board tests.
- Baraba Water – Tamworth Regional Council
- Boral Contract Crushing
- Bore Testing
- British Aerospace Engineering (BAE)
- Design & Construct Motor sizing for output auger for grain silo
- Gunnedah Shire – Curlewis Water
- Humes Security, Steam Controller & Concrete Batch Plant
- Solar Pumping Hillville
- Solar PV Grid Connect
- Tamworth Container Packing Folder
- Tamworth Regional Council
- Tamworth Regional Livestock Exchange