Solar Pumping Hillville
Designed and installed a solar pump system to pump from a large storage tank to two satellite tanks high up on the hillside.
This enabled gravity feed to stock troughs around the property. Particular attention was paid to height satellite tanks, pressure rating of poly pipe, and the style of flow in cattle trough to ensure minimal maintenance is required.
- Baraba Water – Tamworth Regional Council
- Boral Contract Crushing
- Bore Testing
- British Aerospace Engineering (BAE)
- Design & Construct Motor sizing for output auger for grain silo
- Gunnedah Shire – Curlewis Water
- Humes Security, Steam Controller & Concrete Batch Plant
- Solar Pumping Hillville
- Solar PV Grid Connect
- Tamworth Container Packing Folder
- Tamworth Regional Council
- Tamworth Regional Livestock Exchange