Fitzroy St Redevelopment, Tamworth
Davidson Bros were contracted to design and supply transportable street furniture power for the Fitzroy St Upgrade in Tamworth CBD.
This involved speaking with the furniture builders and coming up with a flexible design that was low voltage and could be changed around as was needed , the final product would have plug and play so the council would be able move around or relocate the seats as required.
Each seat has a USB double charge point and LED strip lights in the base of each seat and also the roof line of the covered seats, these LED lights are programmable so they can be controlled remotely be a mobile phone to change colour, flash, strobe, slow colour change, and also set timers. The street furniture will be very effective for the variety of special events held in the Fitzroy Street precinct including markets, street parties and Tamworth Country Music Festival.
- Baraba Water – Tamworth Regional Council
- Boral Contract Crushing
- Bore Testing
- British Aerospace Engineering (BAE)
- Design & Construct Motor sizing for output auger for grain silo
- Fitzroy St Redevelopment, Tamworth
- Gunnedah Shire – Curlewis Water
- Humes Security, Steam Controller & Concrete Batch Plant
- New water supply for Murrurundi
- Solar Pumping Hillville
- Solar PV Grid Connect
- Tamworth Container Packing Folder
- Tamworth Regional Council
- Tamworth Regional Livestock Exchange