Boral Contract Crushing
Working on a existing crushing plant imported from Germany, Boral required weekly maintaince and safety checks.
Due to the harsh environment, this meant constant upgrading of contactors, and ensuring electrical componants were clean.
Each hour of downtime was costing the company thousands of dollars, so Davidson Bros designed a maintance system to minimise breakdowns, and prevent downtime.
- Baraba Water – Tamworth Regional Council
- Boral Contract Crushing
- Bore Testing
- British Aerospace Engineering (BAE)
- Design & Construct Motor sizing for output auger for grain silo
- Fitzroy St Redevelopment, Tamworth
- Gunnedah Shire – Curlewis Water
- Humes Security, Steam Controller & Concrete Batch Plant
- New water supply for Murrurundi
- Solar Pumping Hillville
- Solar PV Grid Connect
- Tamworth Container Packing Folder
- Tamworth Regional Council
- Tamworth Regional Livestock Exchange