Baraba Water – Tamworth Regional Council
Tamworth Regional Council required the harsh bore water of the Baraba area to be treated as efficiently and economically as possible before entering the town water supply.
Davidson Bros was contracted to install a hydro300, ensuring the water was soft and clean to use.
- Baraba Water – Tamworth Regional Council
- Boral Contract Crushing
- Bore Testing
- British Aerospace Engineering (BAE)
- Design & Construct Motor sizing for output auger for grain silo
- Gunnedah Shire – Curlewis Water
- Humes Security, Steam Controller & Concrete Batch Plant
- Solar Pumping Hillville
- Solar PV Grid Connect
- Tamworth Container Packing Folder
- Tamworth Regional Council
- Tamworth Regional Livestock Exchange